CHRISTOPHER O. OSHIAFI
- Chris Oshiafi attended University of London, United Kingdom where he obtained B. Sc Accounting and Finance. He also obtained Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Lagos, Nigeria.
- He has worked as a Group Treasurer of The Lion of Africa Insurance Company, then a subsidiary of the Guardian Royal Exchange, United Kingdom, from where he joined Goldpath Finance and Securities Limited, as Chief Operating Officer. He was Managing Director/CEO of Truebond Global Investment Group in 2000, the position he held till 2005 when he was appointed as the Executive Director (Investment Banking) in the defunct Citizens International Bank Plc (now Enterprise Bank Limited).
- Oshiafi is a Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, an Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute of London, (ACII) UK, the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (ACIT) as well as Nigeria Institute of Management. He is also a member of the Institute of Directors.
- Mr. Oshiafi who has attended several courses on corporate finance and investment banking as well as leadership skills in Nigeria and abroad.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (CEO)
MRS. OMOLOLA OSHIAFI
- BSc. (Hons) ACA, MBA
- Lola holds a B.Sc. (Hons) in Accounting from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as well as an alumnus of the Lagos Business School. She is an Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) and also a Masters of Business Administration holder
- She is an experienced Banker with over 20 years cognate experience in the financial industry. She started her banking career with the former Nigerian American Merchant Bank now (First City Monument Bank) in 1989 for the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corp (NYSC). She then joined the former Citizens International Bank Limited now (Enterprise Bank) where she rose to the position of Deputy Manager before moving to FSB International Bank Plc (Now Fidelity Bank Plc) and resigned as Senior Manager and Head of Corporate Banking.
- She was appointed Managing Director of Truebond Group Limited a financial supermarket with strong presence in the Capital Market, Private Equity, Oil and Gas, Insurance, Publishing and Engineering since January, 2002.
- She has attended a number of specialized training locally and overseas, some of which include: Citicorp Institute for Global Finance School of Banking, New York, INSEAD Business School in Fontainebleau France, and Corporate Finance, Risk Management and Investment Banking in Lagos Business School, Lagos.
GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR
FEMI LALUDE Phd
- Olufemi Lalude is a Mechanical Engineer.
- He retired as Director and General Manager for Shell Nigeria Exploration & Production Company, SNEPCO a Shell company engaged in deep offshore and far inland oil and gas exploration.
- He was one time General Manager of Shell’s Western Division in Warri, and prior to that the Engineering Manager for Shell Nigeria. He also had international exposure with Shell in Holland and USA
- In earlier years he was a Senior Design (Mechanical) Engineer for Nuclear Power Plants at Betchel Corporation of US. He is currently an oil/gas industry consultant and sits on the Board of various companies servicing Oil & Gas sector
CHIEF EDWARD OHORE
- BSc. (Hons) in Banking & Finance
- Chartered Banker (ACIB)
- Over 22 years of banking experience
- Vice –President at First City Merchant Bank Limited
- Currently the Managing Consultant of Edward Consulting School of Banking.
Reach Us On