- There are no online ads on the website – living in the modern world of advertising, you have probably been irritated a couple of times so far by pop-ups and ads. Millionaire Match is free from those;
- There are always users online, and the response to messages is almost immediate at all times;
- The customer service is available 24/7 at Millionaire match – guaranteed service via phone or email at all times;
- The diversity is huge – there are straight, gay, lesbian, and bisexual users. When it comes to the relationship status of the users, you can find single, married, separated, widowed, divorced, and those who are in a relationship.
Downsides and Cons of MillionaireMatch
- There is no video chat function – as opposed to the well-known ChatRoulette, where people only meet each other via cameras; Millionaire Match has no such feature. MM leaves you to decide whether the person is right for you or not based on their photos and what you find out while chatting to them;
- It’s more pricey than most other dating apps – we’ve laid out the cost of one, three, and six-month membership at Millionaire Match. It’s safe to say that it’s somewhat expensive. On the other hand, this is a website for rich people mostly, so that may not come as a surprise to them;
- There are many gold diggers here – this definitely is a downside, but like the very pricey membership cost, it’s not unexpected to stumble upon gold diggers here;
- The app version has fewer features than the website – this may sometimes be an issue since most successful people are always on the go.
Millionaire Match Real Life Review
As a part of our review, we’ve decided to sum up the lengthy review of one of the site’s satisfied users. Rick, a male of 42 with a net worth of $35 million, shares his experience with Millionaire Match.
Namely, he came across the website on a Sunday during brunch at his golf club. It came as a suggestion from one of his friends. Rick’s friend said that he had met a woman online through this website. Rick, however, first thought this was yet another case of a sugar baby.
However, after a week or so, he met a woman. The woman was around his age, attractive, and equally successful. And that’s how Rick signed up for a three-month subscription at Millionaire Match.
All conversations he had, he described as genuine and nice. Afterward, he started going on dates. He didn’t find the right woman immediately, but he had been using the website for just a month at that moment.
The Wrap Up
Millionaire Match is a safe, credible, verified, useful website for middle-aged, attractive, and successful people. If you find yourself falling under this category of people, this website is, without any doubt, a must for you to try.
Of course, there are some negative features, like with all other dating sites. However, other than the lack of video chats and the https://hookupdate.net/dateme-review/ fact that it’s more expensive than most, there aren’t many more.
We hope that our thorough analysis of the features of the website and instructions on the registration process has helped. They’re there for you to see how easy to use Millionaire Match actually is.
Bear in mind that diversity is welcomed here and that you are not alone. This community is suitable for singles and for straight and gay alike. Whichever your case is, you can most probably find another person who matches your situation.
Millionaire Match is a medium between the marriage-focused eHarmony and the hookup-centered Tinder. With the site here in question, you are certain to get an adult experience that will lead to something more serious only if you choose to make it so.
- Free members can still reply to messages sent to them by the Premium members – even if you don’t have paid membership, you can still reply to texts sent to you;